Next Sunday is a big day! Lots of excitement and good food will be served.
It’s the day for
Okay, it’s the Super Bowl but I do love appetizers and making a fun selection to nosh on.
Baked Brie is one of our all time favorites. But like most appetizers we only have it a few times a year.
This one is so easy, like Velveeta Cheese Nacho Dip. I don’t have a photo.
Follow the recipe inside the Velveeta box.
Cube the cheese, heat in a microwave or a heavy bottomed sauce or skillet until melted.
Add Ro Tel Sauce. Heat and stir.
Serve with tortilla chips.
I have even taken this as my dish for family and friend gatherings in a pinch.
Baked Brie is maybe a little snazzier because well, it has a French name and you buy it from the fancy cheese section in the grocery store.
Use a cute baking dish. Mine is a Polish Pottery heart-shaped dish. You can find it HERE.
- I small Brie wheel
- ¼ 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- Cooking spray
- Water crackers
- Lightly spray baking dish bottom with cooking spray
- Place Brie wheel in the center of the dish
- Bake in preheated over for 10-12 minutes
- Heat red pepper jelly until melted in a small sauce pan or in the microwave
- Spoon over baked brie prior to serving.
- Serve with water crackers
What are you making this Sunday?
Disclosure: Bushel and a Pickle is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Maybe linking here: